Leftover Rotis are a Pain to the heart, as the Flour bought with hard earned money cannot be thrown away… So what can be done? What about giving PIZZAS to your family in return of roti they didn’t eat?? I’m sure they will Enjoy This CHEESE-TREAT !!
Recipe – Roti Pizzata
- Left over Roti-4nos
- Refined oil-2 tsps
- Chopped onions- 1 Tropical Cup, garlic- 2 tbs and Chopped tomatoes- 2 Tropical Cups
- Tomato ketchup hot and sweet- 1/2 Tropical Cup
- Salt- to taste
- Pepper- to taste
- Coriander- 2 tbs
- Green chillies -2 nos
- Boiled sweet corn-1 Tropical Cup
- Diced red capsicum-1/2 Tropical Cup, yellow capsicum-1/2 Tropical Cup and green capsicum-1/2 Tropical Cup
- Processed cheese grated-1/2 Tropical Cup
- Mozarella cheese grated-1/2 Tropical Cup
For the sauce:
- In the Inspire Series Sauce Pan cook chopped garlic and onions till golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook till the raw flavor of tomatoes changes and then add tomato ketchup.
- Add boiled sweet corn, chopped red, yellow and green capsicum
- Simmer till the peppers cook. Finish with chopped coriander and green chillies.
- Spread sauce on the roti, sprinkle grated processed cheese and Mozarella cheese.
- Heat a tsp of oil in inspire series sauce pan and place the roti on the pan cover and allow it to cook on low heat till the cheese melts.
- Cut and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy – Tupperware India
Inspire Series Sauce Pan, Tropical Cup are tupperware products. You can check them at Tupperware products. You can use alternates as well.