Pizzas are a delight for the kids as well as to all the cheese lovers! But how can we spend hundreds of rupees so frequently on pizzas? And what about health?? So, what to be done? Well… We have a solution..
Lets make Bread pizza at home!
Healthy and Economical Pizza..
You can make this pizza with or without oven. You can also refer to our post of Roti Pizza.
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup / Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (Mozerrala cheese)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/4 onion, 1/4 tomato, 1/4 capsicum chopped into cubes if possible.
- Salt to taste
- Olives (Optional)
- 2 drops of oil (Prefer olive oil for healthy food)
- Toast the bread on one side to light golden.
- Flip the bread slice.
- Apply a thin layer of tomato ketchup on this side.
- Sprinkle little salt over it
- Now sprinkle some grated cheese over it.
- Side by side, saute the chopped veggies (onion, capsicum, tomato) slightly in a pan with oil.
- Place the veggies over the bread slice prepared.
- Sprinkle the cheese again over the veggies (according to your cheese love!!)
- Now, sprinkle the oregano and cheese flakes over the cheese layers.
- If on stove, Begin to toast on a low to medium heat. Cover the lid of the pan. Toast till cheese melts.
- If in oven, put the bread slice in a pre-heated oven and bake for 3-4 minutes or till the cheese melts and turns golden.
( You can add toppings as per your taste.. it can be baby corn, sweet corn, olives etc.)