What is Christmas without a tasty Fruit Cake? Lets celebrate this Santa Festival by sharing the sweetness of cake with your loved ones and the ones you want to love 😘..
The following recipe is shared by tupperware to make the festival even more special..
Recipe – Christmas Cake
- 1 Tropical Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Tropical Cup Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tropical Cup Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 4 tbsp Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder (dalchini)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder (aiphal)
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder (elaichi)
- 1/2 Tropical Cup Apple juice or 1/2 Tropical Cup Orange juice
- 1 Tropical Cup Mixed dry fruits (sultanas, raisins, cherries, prunes, dates, mixed peels) roughly chopped
- 1 Tropical Cup Mixed nuts (walnuts, cashew nuts, almonds) roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Add roughly chopped mixed fruits and nuts to fruit juice in a Wonderlier Bowl and mix well. Leave it to stand for at Least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add butter and brown sugar in another Wonderlier Bowl
- Fold butter and brown sugar with the Whisk, till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the above soaked dry fruits and nuts, condensed milk in to the butter mixture.
- Using Silicone Spatula, fold flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg powder into the butter mixture.
- Pour the batter into Princess Round Silicone Mould and bake for 35- 40 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Cool, demould and serve.
Princess Round Silicone Mould, Silicone Spatula, Wonderlier Bowl, Tropical Cup are tupperware products. You can check them at Tupperware products.